- Loans available up to $2 million for fixed debt, payroll, accounts payable
- Interest Rate: 3.75% (non-profit: 2.75%)
- SBA Customer Service Center: 1-800-659-2955
- SBA is experiencing delays with on-line applications - Use off hours to apply 7pm - 7am
- Some users are experiencing issues using Google Chrome. Please use an alternate browser.
The following documents are required to process your application and reach a loan decision. Your Loan Officer and Case Manager will assist you to ensure that you submit the proper documentation. Approval decision and disbursement of loan funds is dependent on receipt of your documentation.
- Business Loan Application (SBA Form 5) completed and signed by business applicant.
- IRS Form 4506-T completed and signed by Applicant business, each principal owning 20% or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member and, for any owner who has more than a 50% ownership in an affiliate business. (Affiliates include business parent, subsidiaries, and/or businesses with common ownership or management).
- Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recent Federal income tax returns for the applicant business; an explanation if not available.
- Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413) completed, signed and dated by the applicant (if a sole proprietorship), each principal owning 20% or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member.
- Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts (SBA Form 2202 may be used).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT MAY BE NECESSARY TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION:
- Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recent Federal income tax returns for each principal owning 20% or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member, and each affiliate when any owner has more than a 50% ownership in the affiliate business. Affiliates include, but are not limited to, business parents, subsidiaries, and/or other businesses with common ownership or management.
- If the most recent Federal income tax return has not been filed, a year-end profit and loss statement and balance sheet for that tax year is acceptable.
- A current year-to-date profit and loss statement.
- Additional Filing Requirements (SBA Form 1368) providing monthly sales figures.
**NOTE: When completing the application, make sure you enter your type of business AND click on EIDL and only EIDL under type of assistance you’re seeking. THIS IS THE MAIN REASON BUSINESSES ARE GETTING DECLINED. Also, remember this is a loan. Credit scores, ratings and payment histories will be referenced. Financial issues prior to the COVID-19 pandemic/ impact will be reflected in the approval/ denial of this loan.