If you need help now, please call 911 or contact SAMHSA’s National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
- Visit the website of the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the federal leader in behavioral health.
- Read the SAMHSA letter on the "Suicide Safe" app.
- Explore and download SAMHSA’s app “Suicide Safe” which features SAMHSA’s Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator.
- JAMA Report: Updated Recommendations for Depression Screening in Adults. Watch the video.
- White Sands Treatment - Healthy Mind and Healthy Body: Suicide Prevention Guide
- Joint Commission Alert on Suicide Prevention
CME Courses on Suicide Prevention