Healthcare Employees Federal Credit Union - Bronze Level
Contact: Jennifer Mirando, Director of Marketing and Business Development
Address: 29 Emmons Drive, Suite c40, Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 609.951.0700 x5177
HEFCU is a not-for-profit, federally insured, member-owned financial cooperative located in Princeton, NJ. Charted in 1984, HEFCU provides credit union services to employees of hospitals, nursing homes and healthcare facilities throughout New Jersey. Partnerships with nine major associations, including the Medical Society of New Jersey, HEFCU has more than 20,000 members from over 300 healthcare and other organizations, and approximately $100 million in assets.
HEFCU offers a full range of deposit, loan and convenience products, including:
- Savings Accounts
- Direct Deposit
- Interest Bearing Checking Accounts
- Youth Accounts
- ATM/Visa Debit Cards
- New/Used Auto Loans
- Home Equity Loans (both fixed and variable)
- First Mortgages
- Personal Loans
- Visa Credit Card
- FREE Online Services, including online banking, electronic statements and Bill Payer with a checking account
- No-surcharge access to more than 2,000 ATMs in NJ (55,000 nationwide)
- Access to 55 Shared Branch locations in NJ (over 4,000 nationwide)
- Student Loans through Sallie Mae
- And so much more!
Interested in joining today? Click here!