Two River Community Bank - Bronze Level
Contacts: Ross Zimmerman, SVP/Managing Director; Michael Schutsky, Private Banking Officer; Edward Wurzel, Private Banking Officer
Address: 766 Shrewsbury Avenue, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Phone: (732) 982-2080
E-mails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Follow Two River Community Bank on:
Private Banking for Medical Professionals
When it comes to banking, we’ve got your back.
With a tremendous amount of experience, our Private Bankers have assisted medical professionals in achieving their financial goals by providing competitive rates, outstanding service and convenient technology. We invite you to experience the benefits we provide for medical professionals.
Credit is a powerful tool that you can utilize to manage your day-to-day operations, achieve short and long-term goals and resolve unanticipated challenges. Below are some of the ways we can help, and all financing and business banking services offer you direct access to executive management at your convenience.
- Medical Equipment Line of Credit: Provide your patients with the greatest care possible by utilizing the latest in scientific and medical technology.
- Equipment Loans: Whether your successful practice is in need of a telecommunications upgrade, a new billing system or even basic office equipment, we can help.
- Working Capital Lines of Credit: An ideal way to maintain the stability of your practice while you build your capital base to an ideal level.
- Commercial Mortgages: Owning your property allows you to build equity in your practice and strengthen your financial security over time.
- Acquisition & Expansion Financing: When it’s time to grow, we’ll be ready to help with flexible terms and affordable rates.
- Malpractice Insurance Financing: Perhaps your single largest expense each year. Our unsecured loan lets you maximize cash flow by spreading your insurance costs over 12 months.
- Partner Buy-ins/Buy-outs: Whether you want to buy in or out of a practice we are here to help you every step of the way.
Our abbreviated loan application and streamlined decision-making process were designed with your time constraints in mind. After all, time is money.
All loans are subject to credit approval.
About The Bank
We are a New Jersey state-chartered financial institution headquartered in Tinton Falls, NJ, and currently operate 15 branch locations and 2 Loan Production Offices located in Monmouth, Middlesex, Ocean and Union Counties. We invite you to experience the advantages of local management, local knowledge, local decision making and local service in helping you build your financial foundation. Learn more at TwoRiverBank.com.